So I was researching online for wedding planning tips, and I found that there are many smartphone apps available to help plan your dream wedding. There was one web article that I found that really caught my attention. I believe the apps listed in this article are probably ones that are most useful during the wedding planning process. I have listed some of the apps below.
Happy downloading! ;)
1. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner (iOS, Free)
2. Wedding Countdown Widget (Android, iOS, Free)
3. Wedding Wire (Android, iOS, Free) Check me out on Wedding Wire!
4. Pinterest (Android, iOS, Free) Make sure to follow me on Pinterest!
5. Wedding Plandroid (Android, Free)
6. Eversnap (Android, iOS, Free)
Got a favorite wedding app? Comment below! Thank you!
Full article: http://www.heavy.com/tech/2013/08/top-10-best-wedding-planning-apps-for-android-ios-iphone-2013/
Your ceremony music should not be an afterthought! Click here to learn more.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Check out my entries for pictures and summaries of all my weddings and event performances. A great place for ideas and sharing!
Check out #TampaHarpMusic on Instagram for my music videos!